Saturday, February 05, 2005

iHubby does "the long suffering sigh" bit

I hate it when he does this. As if he is the oooonnly one in the house that actually does anything. Puhlease. He's doing some laundry. He's doing some dishes. Great. I asked him if he wanted to watch a video. "No, I'm going to keep working around the house. There's a lot to do." Oh waaaa. He scrunches his eyebrows together. His posture is extra-perfect. He's a martyr today. He's sacrificing his play time. When he talks to me, that is, he does his "long suffering sigh" bit. Otherwise, he's whistling while he works and having a lovely time. I should vamoose except I'm trying to find someone who carries a 49mm infrared filter (Hoya R72) so I can do some experimentation with my camera. And I can't find a sole in Hampton Roads who carries it. Grrrrrr. It's enough to make me do the long suffering sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment