10. Prod your unsuspecting adult child to determine his level of hungover-ness.
9. Kebab skewer for small things. Pearl onions. Grape tomatoes. Baby bay scallops. Soak the wooden needles well before placing on grill.
8. Pick those stubborn popcorn kernals out from between your teeth after the movie. Make sure it's clean. Eeww.
7. Defensive weapon on the subway. Or Macy's.
6. Move itty bitty pieces of chip solder into their rightful place on your solding project.
5. Straight edge. If you grip your needles like your life depends on it, use them as a set of french curves.
4. Chopsticks. Very skinny chopsticks. Must be desparate.
3. Use multiple DPNs as a fence to keep peas from rolling off the counter
2. Remove pimientos when your significant other prefers his green olives un-stuffed.
and my very favorite non-knitting use for DPNs...
1. Martini olive pick. Martini aficionados know: sometimes olive picks are just too short.
Yes, our first Broadway show.